Monday, November 1, 2010

Forest Park

There is an amazing place for us to hike just a few minutes from our house. This spot is called Forest Park and it is the nations largest urban park. When we vacationed in Portland (03/10) we rented bikes and went straight to the park to ride the bikes. In March, I was overwhelmed with the beauty. It was so easy to breath and I had never felt so alive. Jordan has some great videos of me riding the bike in the park. I felt like I was 10 again. So free and happy. It's just as great in October. Which brings me to say that Fall in Portland is wonderful. It is so bright and colorful. This city is littered with trees of all sorts and the leaves are changing and falling right now. Back to Forest Park: Here are some photos from our hike. I love you, Forest Park.






No comments:

Post a Comment