Monday, April 25, 2011

Books in Mind


I need to keep a list of books that I want to read. I'm constantly writing titles down on little pieces of scrap paper and then I can't find them. I'll update this post as often as I discover a book I want to read and as I finish a book I'll write up a review.

Currently Reading: Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis

To Read List:
The Guernesey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
You Think That's Bad by Jim Shepard
When We Were Strangers by Pamela Schoenewaldt
Under The Mercy Trees by Heather Newton
Rogue Island by Bruce DeSilva
Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
Mr and Mrs Bo Jo Jones by Ann Head
Dharma Bums by Jack Kerouac
Howl & Other Poems by Annen Ginsberg
A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving

Read List:
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
You Had Me At Woof by Julie Klam (thanks, Melody!)
The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski

No comments:

Post a Comment