Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fedora's Love

I feel incredibly lucky. I am living with four souls that hold the largest capacity of love imaginable. There is so much commitment, loyalty and sweetness. All this love in my life is genuine and sincere. I think about it all day long. I'm so thankful for being picked to travel through this mysterious journey of dreams and love with my pack.

Even though there is love coming from all directions, there is something incredible about the love Fedora gives me. She has the biggest heart I've witnessed in an animal and her love for life is inspiring. I'm going to try to capture her love on camera and share it with you here. It's such a special feeling. I love you my dear Fedora, xo. And thank you Jordan, Soup and Kropp for giving me so much, especially for the things that I don't even have to ask for. It's comforting that you just know.


No comments:

Post a Comment